Saturday, May 21, 2011

Laurapalooza 2012

Look out everyone, my calico flag is up the pole again.

Laurapalooza 2012 is scheduled for July 12-14 of 2012. I don't even know where it will be, but I plan to be there. Have car, will travel. The total joy of being surrounded by others like me. No, I won't be wearing a bonnet or prairie dress. But I will enjoy the fellowship of those who will never question or look sideways at me.

Last night I finished reading The Wilder Life. and I am glad I did. It helped me to understand a lot of things I've thought and felt during my LIW travels and readings. It's helped me to settle. It's helped me reconcile the difference between real and books. I did and do like to think that everything in the books is fact and don't want to deviate from that. But I do know that it's all idealized. Reality can bite some times.

So if you want to attend Laurapalooza, watch here for more information. Or here. 
http://beyondlittlehouse.com/laurapalooza-2012/

1 comment:

  1. When I received the book I was impressed by the quality. I couldn't imagine reading this book on a Nook or any other e-reader.
    The book is wonderful. Get a copy soon!

    ReplyDelete